Terms & Conditions – GFX Design
1.1. Artwork will be charged for at an hourly rate of R395.
1.2. If printing work (business cards, fliers, digital printing) is done with GFX Design, NO artwork will be charged for.
1.3. All artwork will remain the property of GFX Design, according to The Copyright Act No. 98 of 1978 until paid in for in full by the client or any third party.
2.1. We accept no responsibility due to theft, fire, loss or damage to goods, whatsoever, while the vehicles are within our care or on our premises.
2.2. Should you request the removal of any decals, we do not accept responsibility for any damage to paint work that might occur.
2.3. If a vehicle has been resprayed, we do not accept responsibility if; lifting or failing of the material occurs during or after the material has been installed, unsatisfactory finish to the applicated material.
2.4. Customers leave their vehicles here at their own risk.
2.5. GFX Design and all of its members concerned will not be held responsible should anything occur to the vehicle whether parked on our premesis during the day or overnight.
3. Print work:
3.1. Proof Prints are a visual representation of the final print. Once approval is given we accept no responsibility for the quality and presentation of the final output. Reprints will be charged for.
3.2. The client is required to advise GFX staff of any errors or unsatisfactory prints before departing with any products or print work.
3.3. All print work and products supplied by GFX are non-refundable and non-returnable.
4. clothing and printables:
(Print quality may vary if materials are supplied by client. GFX Design utilised specific material designed to achieve the highest quality prints in each instance)
4.1. All materials supplied to GFX Design by the client are accepted on a “AS IS” basis. GFX Design will not be held responsible for any damage or unforeseen circumstances that occur to the materials whilst in our possession.
4.2. Defective and poor quality items and/or branding – including embroidery, heat transfer, digital print, sublimation – will be reprinted/replaced if GFX Design deems the supplied garmets to be of an unsatisfactory condition – including sticthing, zips, buttons, loose embroidery, etc.
4.3. GFX Design will not be held responsible if unsatisfactory print quality results occur when client supplies materials.
4.4. GFX Design’s liability is reserved to the repair/replacement/reprint of unsatisfactory work produced by GF Design and/or its affiliates.
50% Deposit must be paid for all jobs, balance to be paid on completion. No garments and/or printables will be released until full payment is received.
5. Warranties and Disclaimers
Although GFX Design has attempted to provide accurate information on its web site, GFX Design assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. GFX Design may change the services or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non- GFX Design products or services is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
Except as expressly provided otherwise in a written agreement between you and GFX Design, all materials and services on this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, GFX Design makes no warranty that:
1. the services and materials will meet your requirements,
2. the services and materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
3. the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or materials will be effective, accurate or reliable,
4. the quality of any products, services, or information purchased or obtained by you from the site will meet your expectations, and
5. any errors in the software obtained from the site will be corrected. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent permissible, any implied warranties are limited to ninety (90) days.
This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. GFX Design may make changes to the materials and services at this site, including the prices and descriptions of any products listed herein, at any time without notice. The materials or services at this site may be out of date, and GFX Design makes no commitment to update such materials or services.
GFX Design assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information, documents, software, materials and/or services which are referenced by or linked to this site. References to other corporations, their services and products, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
In no event shall GFX Design or its suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not GFX Design has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or of any web site referenced or linked to from this site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
This site may contain links to third-party web sites that are not under the control of GFX Design. GFX Design makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site to which you may have access through this site. When you access a non- GFX Design web site, you do so at your own risk and GFX Design is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. GFX Design provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that GFX Design endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such web sites.
This site can be accessed from other countries around the world and may contain references to PrintBestBuy products, services, and programs that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that GFX Design intends to announce such products, services or programs in your country.
6. Copyright Notice
The materials and services on this site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorized use of the materials or services at this site may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, GFX Design and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the materials and services.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information or documents on this site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of GFX Design.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
GFX Design will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide GFX Design a Notice containing the following elements:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
2. A description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and identification of what material in such work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on a GFX Design site and the name of that site;
4. Information sufficient to permit GFX Design to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You agree to indemnify and hold GFX Design, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through this site, your use of this site, your connection to this site, your violation of the rules, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GFX Design, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to this site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these rules (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing this site.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“marks”) displayed on this site are the property of GFX Design or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the marks without the prior written consent of GFX Design or such third party which may own the marks. GFX Design and the GFX Design logo are trademarks of GFX Design.
9. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that GFX Design shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if GFX Design has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
1. The use or the inability to use the site;
2. The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the site;
3. Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
4. Statements or conduct of any third party on the site; or
5. Any other matter relating to the site.
In no event will GFX Design be liable for:
1. Any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service, even if GFX Design or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
2. Any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded and/or obtained through the services of GFX Design.